- International Financial Advisers (IFA France) SARL
Siege Social: 91, Rue du Faubourg St. Honoré, 75008 PARIS FRANCE
SIRET 440 649 036 000117 RCS Paris
NAF : 7022Z
Associé unique et gérant: Robin Gregory
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0) 6 8011 8216
Correspondence : 154 Bd Magenta, 75010 PARIS FRANCE
- CABINET GREGORY est une marque de International Financial Advisers SARL
- For CIF activities, I am registered as a member of the Association Nationale des Conseils Financiers-CIF (ANACOFI-CIF), a professional association regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) 17 Place de la Bourse 75082 Paris cedex 02 www.amf-france.org
- For IAS insurance activities, I am a “Courtier category b” with no obligation to work with any particular insurance company nor any financial stakes in any insurance company. These activities are controlled by the l’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) (61 rue Taitbout, 75436 PARIS cedex 09 www.acpr.banque-france.fr/accueil ) which is the French entity responsible for controlling IAS activities.
- I am formally registered at ORIAS (17 Place de la Bourse 75082 Paris cedex 02) – which is the French register of Insurance, Banking and Finance intermediaries – under the reference number 07002203. You may check this registration at www.orias.fr/welcome which confirms both CIF (financial advisory) and IAS (insurance broker) activities.
- All advisory work (meetings, emails, calls, simulations, setting up investments,...) is charged at a fee rate agreed with the client prior to the commencement of any work.
- Any financial adviser or bank that implements investments in France will usually receive a form of commission. My objective is to be transparent and minimise or eliminate entrance commissions where possible –and such amounts would be deducted from client fees charged for the associated time spent. Once an investment has been set up, the registered advisor often receives a share of the annual charges – which would be clearly indicated at the start in any proposal. I then normally “adapt” my time to the remuneration I receive – so that the client receives on-going financial advice without additional costs. Some underlying mutual funds also pay distribution fees and my objective is always to choose the versions with the lowest fees available within the chosen wrapper. Clients can request further details once the provider and underlying investments have been chosen.
- “The client is informed that for all intermediary acts, the financial adviser is remunerated by the total subscription fee (if any) less the amount retained by the company authorising the sale of its product - in addition to a share of the management charges (potentially up to 50%). In accordance with French rules, more precise details will be provided following a simple request to the advisor once the underlying investments have been chosen by the client.”
- « Le client est informé que pour tout acte d’intermédiation, le conseiller est rémunéré par la totalité des éventuels frais d’entrée déduction faite de la part acquise à la société qui l’autorise à commercialiser le produit, auxquels s’ajoutent une fraction des frais de gestion (qui est au maximum de 50% de ceux-ci). Au titre de l’accompagnement du client, une information plus précise sera fournie ultérieurement sur simple demande une fois connus les supports choisis par le client.»
- In the event of a contractual dispute or complaint against IFA France, the parties will seek a mutually acceptable agreement. The client should initially contact Robin Gregory by email or mobile phone as shown above. If the complaint is not immediately and satisfactorily resolved, the client should send a formal written request to Robin Gregory, 154 Boulevard de Magenta, 75010 PARIS with a scanned copy by email and Robin Gregory will acknowledge within 10 days of receipt of the registered delivery and provide a reply within a maximum of two months after the claim was received. If no mutually acceptable agreement is reached, the parties would then consult mediators as follows:
- if the client is a company or a professional :
the Médiateur de l’Anacofi, 92 rue d’Amsterdam 75009 Paris
- if the client is an individual and the problem relates to CIF (financial advisory) activities : Mme Marielle Cohen-Branche Médiateur de l'AMF Autorité des marchés financiers
17, place de la Bourse 75 082 Paris cedex 02
- if the client is an individual and the problem relates to insurance activities:
La Médiation de l’Assurance, TSA 50110, 75441 PARIS CEDEX 09,
- if arbitration fails, the case would be resolved in accordance with French law.
- No data is directly requested nor collected via this website. However anyone contacting us as a result of reading this website is informed that personal data sent to us may be stored and used and shared with partners with the objective of providing the requested assistance. In accordance with French rules, a declaration has been made to the French Data Protection organisation (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés - CNIL) – with reference number 1789711 v 0.
- This website is managed by Robin Gregory directly (contact details shown above)
and hosted by OVH (2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix tel +33 9 72 10 10 07)
Copyright © 2021 Cabinet Gregory Latest modification: 09 September 2019 Email: email@example.com